Considering Synthetic Grass?
Synthetic grass and artificial turf provides the perfect solution for anyone that is seeking grass that looks healthy and well kept without actually having to do tons of work or maintenance. Here in Bakersfield, we have to manage the amount that we water our lawns, so synthetic grass is a fantastic alternative. Other times that this is an ideal solution is for businesses or parks that host sporting events where grass would experience constant tread.
Synthetic grass is a fantastic solution for plenty of individuals for so many reasons, especially if you are looking to save money and work in the long run. If you are interested in a sample or have any questions regarding our synthetic grass, get in touch with our office and let us provide you with any answers that you may need. Our team of professionals can steer you in the right direction for your needs and budget.
Quick Tips on Caring For Artificial Turf
- Use a non-metal rake to remove larger pieces of debris.
- Use a leaf blower to remove loose leaves or sticks.
- Use a stiff brush to brush the grass and keep the bristles standing tall.
- Use a hose to frequently rinse the grass to get rid of pet waste and use a mild detergent on dirtier spots.
- An enzyme cleaner can help remove odor.
- Weedicides can prevent weeds from growing through the artificial grass.
It’s becoming more and more necessary in Bakersfield to be conscious of how much water is being used when keeping a natural grass lawn. Synthetic turf makes saving water and having a beautiful lawn simple and efficient.
Kern Turf Supply provides landscaping supplies for both homeowners and business owners alike. Get in touch with our team today if you have any questions.